Tuesday, December 16, 2008

For Good

I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason,
Bringing something we must learn.
And we are led to those who help us most to grow,
If we let them and we help them in return.
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true,
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you.

It well may be
That we will never meet again in this lifetime,
So let me say before we part --
So much of me is made of what I learned from you;
You'll be with me like a handprint on my heart.
And now whatever way our stories end,
I know you have re-written mine by being my friend.

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
I do believe I have been changed for the better,
Because I knew you I have been changed for good.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, yeah yeah we love eachother and we are so happy we found eachother, bla bla bla.

    But seriously, if you don't CHANGE the way I'm supposed to leave comments, I will STOP DOING IT.

    <3

    ReplyDelete