Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Are You Happy Now?

Don't just walk away, pretending everything's okay,
And you don't care about me.
And I know it's just no use when all your lies become your truths,
And I don't care.

Could you look me in the eye,
And tell me that you're happy now?
Would you tell it my face,
Or have I been erased?
Are you happy now?

You took all there was to take, and left me with an empty plate,
And you don't care about it.
And I am giving up this game, and leaving with all the blame,
'Cause I don't care.

Do you really have everything you want?
You can't ever give something you ain't got,
You can't run away from yourself.

Would you look me in the eye?
I've had all that I can take,
I'm not about to break,
'Cause I'm happy now.
Are you happy now?

No comments:

Post a Comment