Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Phone

Walking across campus tonight to my car, I couldn't find my keys. I started to shake my bag furiously, to attempt to locate the jingling of my keys, inside my massive purse (which contained my wallet, a book, numerous tissues, a chocolate bar, lip gloss, my phone and the elusive keys).

During my crazy shaking-of-my-large-purse, my phone became dislodged and went flying across the concrete, hitting the ground so hard that the battery door flew off.

I then screeched like a crazy person.

I think I frightened the people standing nearby.

And they may have laughed at me.

Either way, the important matter of this story is that:
1. My phone is okay (thank jeebus)
2. I attended my last class at Western tonight. Without much fanfare.

Doesn't feel like four years are over...

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I can just picture it: AWESOME.

    Thank God your phone is okay! <3

    ReplyDelete