Friday, April 3, 2009

Temporary Tattoos

Vitamin 8, kick texture out for total, ever to-date.

He mentioned my having disappeared... Oops
In addition to too much social in a row.
Then I go out into mass heat to look for bird-thing.
No worries, I assure you we will locate a drunkard,
Wouldn't that be a day?

The don't-tell policy is not gonna fly -
Literally yours.
He was one of these guys who integrates "cold" into his writing,
And everyone said, "But of the human kind,
Eyes on the dog, ticketing a nice dog."

Demons be gone.
Thursdays at least part of the same week we are in.
My ostensible impodus,
You might have to draw me a picture on a bar napkin
So I get it.
Plural becuase I am going to predict,
Match-to-letters,
Except you would order the sounds,
They are crowded
As are most good things.

My clock is close
Disease - I guess I shouldn't share?
But then it would've been a dog-less trip.

I don't suppose there's any chance you'd be willing to snap a photo of yourself right now for me?
Whatever that means.
I was agitated even before the super-clever.
I dreamt of a dollbox which keeps getting worse.
We are giving each other temporary tattoos, accidentaly -
You smell like ketchup.


10 am.
I lay in my bed, shoeless and in doorway.
I look back in my head - How did they get there?
I drove. I can drive.
The machines are in my head; they are making something new - all bets.
I think you said, I remember it being in a present tense, ha ha.
Which is, I guess, the thing.
It often isn't coerced by intention.
I was prepared to deflect on the fly.

I put the cigarette out, shut the lights, and went to bed to the sounds of dirty.
Almost went to sleep in my dress, shoes and all the rest,
Under window panes in pool-like, gentle spin.
Sun coming up on red-brick buildings, thinking of the view I used to have
Of the silver lakes, mountains, Hollywood sign.

Here equals signs of life, relief.
When repression becomes survival,
And high becomes crash.
When insanity becomes ruler,
Becomes outside.

When repression becomes survival,
And high becomes crash.
When insanity becomes ruler,
Becomes outside.

9 comments:

  1. hey,
    i heard this song on a podcast (radio 538 dance department, to be exact), and i memorized the line "you smell like ketchup" so i could google it. your blog was my sole search result. no one else has posted these lyrics.

    this is probably a weird comment, but i think it's cool that somehow my random life and evening is now connected to you and your blog. how do you know this song, anyway? :)

    becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly where I heard this song too! I then found it on You Tube, converted it into an MP3, and posted the lyrics on here. I couldn't find them either, so I figured I'd just figure them out myself. It took awhile, and some may be wrong, because some of them aren't clear. I just really liked the random lyrics, especially the "you smell like ketchup" part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.theeastvillage.com/t12/mirakove/p1.htm

    ...and...

    http://www.theeastvillage.com/t12/mirakove/p4.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ML4Trl3LcQ&feature=PlayList&p=6206BD495C5E5826&index=0&playnext=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was listening to a mix by Hybrid and I guess one of the tracks sampled the vocals, but only the line "you smell like ketchup". It caught me totally off-guard and I started cracking up! So I did a google search and here I am! Thanks!!! :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's amusing. I'm listening to Hybrid and googled "you smell like ketchup" and wound up here as well".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here. Heard it in Cez Are Kane set from Sunrise Festival and no one has the tracklist. Search the words and ended up on your blog. Thanks for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exactly the same here. The voice in the Hybrid remix really sounded like actress Natalie Portman btw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FINALLY!!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THESE LYRICS. I DOWNLOADED THIS SONG AND IT DIDNT HAVE A TITLE. I ALWAYS DOWNLOAD RANDM STUFF... BUT FOR SOME REASON THE "YOU SMELL LIKE KETCHUP" LINE IS MY FAV!!!!! JUST LOOKED IT UP AND HERE I AM! OXOX

    ReplyDelete