Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sayanora!

One of my coworkers, who was never very nice (to anyone, let alone me), is going to work at another store. He invited everyone out next Friday.

Today he came up to me:

Coworker: So you gonna miss me?

Lindsay's Brain: Hell no.

Lindsay: Um, yes...

Coworker: That didn't sound convinvcing.

Lindsay's Brain: Because I don't like you.

Lindsay: No, uh, I will.

Coworker: You coming out on Friday?

Lindsay's Brain: I'd rather saw off my foot.

Lindsay: I, uh, think I may be hanging out with my friend *attempt to look pensive, like I'm concentrating really hard to remember*

Coworker: Ohh, suuuure.

Lindsay's Brain: I don't have to give you excuses! I don't like you!! I'm glad you're leaving!!!

Lindsay: No, I think I already have plans.

Coworker: That's because you don't want to come.

Lindsay's Brain: Correct.

Lindsay: Well, y'know, you stick with the person you made plans with first.

Coworker: Seems like a good excuse.

At this point, I just turned away and tuned him out. I'm happy to see this guy leave.

1 comment:

  1. hee hee.

    Ps: Over and Under (Morgan Page Mix)
    ~ Amanda Walke

    Amanda Walke? Wasn't she in our Creative Writing Class?

    ReplyDelete